Monday, March 5, 2012

Come see NYC with me.

Hi!

My name is Jeff Plunkett. I want to show you NYC through this blog, with pictures, with words, in hopes you'll come tour New York City with me, and keep in touch with me afterwards with comments about your experiences here. These pages will be a tool for us to connect.

I've been giving tours of NYC for fourteen years now. I've met many of you already. But I hope these blog posts will make it clear that every visit to NYC will be different, as every encounter in this city of eight million is ripe with possibility. And in a city that never sleeps, the evolution of the cityscape, its sites, attractions, and treasures, is fast and furious and fun.

Please follow me here. I'd love your suggestions. I'd be happy to make my own should you be planning a visit.

To read the rest of the blog, just click on the "NYC with Jeff" heading.

Best!
Jeff

1 comment:

  1. I've followed you a while now on Facebook, Mr. Plunkett. Love your stuff. I wish I wasn't all the way across the country and could partake in your inspiring tours of a magnificent city. Your knowledge, humor, and poetic soul are a fantastic match for a one of a kind city of history and life. Thanks for your words!

    ReplyDelete